Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't get my computer to see my printer. Pixma ts9120. Pc.

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my computer to see my printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Pixma ts9120

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was working fine (except I couldn't scan) but the wifi printing was great. Then I went on vacation and took my computer with me. came home and ca't get connected. I think I updated something on my computer during this time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/20/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

Is the printer still connected wirelessly to the network?

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

what's up with the payment error? I just put in all my information

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.

Let's just forget it.

Do you want me to send in a refund request?

please

I will send in that refund request for you now.

Thank you

Thanks