Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to print a6 envelopes in my dell 3110cn printer…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to print a6 envelopes in my dell 3110cn printer and I cannot find out how to do this. I understand how to use the mpg tray but that is it.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Dell is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is at least 10 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This is the first time I tried to print envelopes with this printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else, but this has been a very good printer

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/20/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris