Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

My church gave me this printer I cant get the drivers from

Customer Question
the disk I have no...
my church gave me this printer I cant get the drivers from the disk I have no dick
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: at least 4 yrs FC3789
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: windows 7
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Printers
11/20/2017
Technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 26 days ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

I was not able to look up any printer by the model you provided; could you let me know the brand, e.g. HP, Canon, etc.?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
cannon
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
no
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
good by
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 25 days ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I am not paying
John, Computer Science Engineer