Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's not connecting to our computer and says we need to

Customer Question
It's not connecting to...

It's not connecting to our computer and says we need to delete and reinstall

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

MX410, it is about 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It's my parents computer and seemed to be working a few weeks ago. we've hardly used it lately

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/20/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris