Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My copier grabbed the whole stack of copy paper and fed part…

Customer Question
My copier grabbed the...

My copier grabbed the whole stack of copy paper and fed part of the way through. How can I get the paper out so I can use my copier now.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a PIXMA Printer of last years model. Bought this year.(MG3600)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is the first time it has done it. I don't know how to get actually out. I opened up what I thought I could but cannot get a hold on it to pull out either backward or forward.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Does the disk I just found tell me how to do these problems. My pastor usually does most of my issues but he is in meetings this morning.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/21/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!