Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Konica Minolta bizhub c452. It will copy if placed papers…

Customer Question
Konica Minolta bizhub c452...

Konica Minolta bizhub c452. It will copy if placed papers directly on unit. it is not recognizing the computers to send from computers to make copies. wireless or hard wired. When I go to print it says the printer is up and ready to go, but the information is not getting to the printer. The blue light on the front blinks like it is receiving information.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Konica Minolta bizhub c452 probably 5-6 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC using windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Copier was running great no problems, Last on Friday November 10th. Then when we came to work on Monday November 13th

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/20/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

for 1 week now
I am not sure how you would connect to the printer

Can you explain what you mean by "it is not recognizing the computers to send from computers to make copies" - thanks

if I have a document to print it is not communicating to the printer. Even though my print screen says the printer is ready and online. there are 3 computers that are wireless to the copier and mine (I believe has a hard wire to it)
I do not remember if I gave you the error code c-dc50 it is a konica Minolta bizhub c452

So when you print on the computer the actual printer does nothing?

Were does the error appear?

error appears on the screen of the copier. But the copier works fine and prints if the paper is placed directly on the copier

So it copies but does not print?

I guess that is what I am trying to say. The more I kept trying to explain I was getting myself confused

I checked my manual.

CDC## Trouble related to security • Contact the responsible people of KONIKA

MINOTLTA before taking some countermeasures.

Did someone try to copy money?

This relates to both the C352 and C353 as you mentioned both models.

I don't think anyone did. We usually have the copier locked up in the evenings and on the weekends. But our model is the c452

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is off and hold in the clear button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

No it did not work. I️ was trying to research and there was something about the memory board or mother board that may need to be replaced?

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris