Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

PRINTER PRINTS WITH TOO MUCH MAGENTA TINT IN ALL IMAGES. HP…

PRINTER PRINTS WITH TOO...

PRINTER PRINTS WITH TOO MUCH MAGENTA TINT IN ALL IMAGES

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

HP OFFICEJET PRO 8500 FROM 2009

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10....STARTED LAST WEEK...CHANGED ALL INK CARTRIDGES ...NO IMPROVEMENT

11/20/2017
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Richard, Technician
no still problematic

Thank you

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

311(###) ###-####