Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Keeps telling me its out of ink when I recently replaced…

Customer Question
Keeps telling me its...

Keeps telling me its out of ink when I recently replaced black ink cartridge 952xl with long lasting cartridge

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

Hp officejet pro 8710 - 952xl cartridge

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc lenovo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since last night

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/20/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please