Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Tell me how to change ink cartridges on a MX490. Canon

Customer Question
Please tell me how...

Please tell me how to change ink cartridges on a MX490

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

Canon MX490. I'm using Canon Cartridges

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Printing from a PC using Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Printer is new, This is the first time I needed to install new cartridges

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No...Thank you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/20/2017
Technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.