Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Tell me how to change ink cartridges on a MX490. Canon

Customer Question
Please tell me how to...
Please tell me how to change ink cartridges on a MX490
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: Canon MX490. I'm using Canon Cartridges
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Printing from a PC using Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Printer is new, This is the first time I needed to install new cartridges
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No...Thank you.
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Printers
11/20/2017
Technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 25 days ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

John, Computer Science Engineer