Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It wont print. 5740 office jet 2 yrs old. Lenvo i dont know…

It wont print Technician's...

It wont print

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

5740 office jet 2 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Lenvo i dont know what os means

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just today this afternoon it always printed one blank page first before printing what i requested

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not well versed and dont have much time

11/20/2017
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

how is printer connected to the computer...usb or wifi

Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
wifi
i have limited time like 10 min
please i need to leave computer
how long/ ? id like money back if you cant help me
its been more then few minutes
sorry cant wait thought you were experts

sorry for the delay. since you posted a remote assistance request it took me time to accept it

Follow these steps
Click here for remote assistance
in the page that opens you will see just answer remote desktop..scroll down the page and click on i agree
it will download a file Elsinore screen connect exe at bottom of screen
once its downloaded, open\run the file ..you can double click on it to run it
once it starts to run it will ask do you want to allow the file to make changes...say yes to it

are you leaving answer? fixing it/?

click on the link above to install the remote tool..once i am connected i will fix it

confused where is link? dont see it not versed

i am connected

Customer is the printer turned on
Guest: yes
Guest: help i need to runCustomer i am taking mousecontrol and fixing this right away
Guest: what does thaT MEAN? ?LEATCustomer please dont move the mouse else i will not be bale to do anytjing on your computer to check teh printer settingsCustomer i am sorry but if you dont have time right now i can fix this later when you have time as i need to check where excatly teh problem is and right now we are just consuming time in explaining as to what is going on
Guest: cant lose moneyCustomer yes sure. i will try fixing this for you and will let tehs ession stay openCustomer you can come back in 30 mins
Guest: thanksCustomer you are welcomeCustomer printer is fixed now. i have fixed the settings
Guest: thanks what did i do wrong?Customer . it was nothing you did. at times wifi devices drop teh wifi connection and then settings need to be refreshed. just to be sure can you try printing something yourself pleaseCustomer let me know once you have tested
Guest: yes it printedCustomer great. in caseyou face ny problem is future just open the justanswer email and click view response and reply to meCustomer i will be happy to assistCustomer may i now close the remote session.
Guest: so you sent me an emAIL?Customer yes an auto reply email would be there in your inbox. if the printer repeats the same problem , you can open the email and click view response. in our chat page you can send me a message
Guest: THANKS HAPPY THANKSGIVINGCustomer Happy Thanksgiving to you and your near and dear ones tooCustomer enjoy the weekendCustomer i will now exit the remote session