Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I replaced the Black ink cartridge and it gave me a "Printer

I replaced the Black ink...
I replaced the Black ink cartridge and it gave me a "Printer Failure" error. I have turned it off and then bac on then took out the Cartridges and cleaned the contacts then replaced them and then took out the printer head and cleanded and then replace. Still getting the "Printer Error" message?
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: OfficeJet Pro 8600 Plus
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Ienovo
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It has been printing well even today, then it stated I needed to replace the Black Cartridge and since then the error notice
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is it!
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/20/2017
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if you are getting any error code for e.x 0x610000f6 or 0x61xxxxxx

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
No error codes

Okay, before we proceed first we will try to reset the printer please follow the below steps:

To reset the printing mechanism, unplug the printer, wait, and then plug the printer in again.

Let me know if this helps.

1. Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.

2. Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.

3. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.

4. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.

5. Wait at least 60 seconds.

6. Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.

NOTE:

HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.

7. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.

8. Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.

The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.

9. Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I did that and still have the same Printer Failure.Can you help me or knot! I have paid the $39
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
You don't seem to be able to help me! if you can't connect and fix my printer, please refund my money!

I understand your concern please click on this link https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03439615 and follow the steps in order to resolve your issue. when you click on this link just scroll down to The" Printer failure" message does not include error code and click on + symbol and follow the instructions.let me know if you face any issues.

If these steps does not resolve your issue we will refund your money or i will opt out this case so that other expert can except this request and would give you a quick solution for this problem with no extra charge. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
This did not solve my problem! Sorry, Please refund my money!
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
This effort did not solve my problems! I am very dis-satisfied! Please refund my $39. There was no remote assistance provided!

Sorry for the inconvenience caused if you want i can take the remote access now to work on your issue or else You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can get the refund.

Aparna Indresh
Customer reply replied 15 days ago
This has not helped! Please refund my money! Very dissatisfied!

Sorry for the inconvenience caused i will direct you to the justanswer customer support so that you can get the refund.

Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh