Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Put in new ink printer won't work tells me to call hp. Its…

Customer Question
Put in new ink...

Put in new ink printer won't work tells me to call hp

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its from214 i think, as a replacement for one before

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Hp pavillion compter windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

My ink gave out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am hard of hearing and terefore like prnted cotact

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/19/2017
Technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello! Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your printer question.

May I have the model number of your printer?