Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

What goes in the "Location" line when the printer keeps

Customer Question
What goes in the...

What goes in the "Location" line when the printer keeps asking for location?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

HP DeskJet 3755. Not a year old yet.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MacBook

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was trying to print an email. Someone else set up my computer. I was online with Audubon ordering a gift.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/19/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

The location is just the room in which the computer is located. It is normally left blank, but you can put any description that you want there.