Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't connect to computer. Canon mx470 series, approx 7-8…

Customer Question
I can't connect to...

I can't connect to computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Canon mx470 series, approx 7-8 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple computer model A1418

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We just moved from So Cal to Lapine Oregon. just trying to get hooked up again

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/19/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think I know what the problem is, and how to cure it.

If you wish I can try remotely connecting to your computer - with your approval only - and see to getting a way worked out through this problem, for a small additional fee.

If you would rather not, then I can also instruct you toward a solution, somewhat more slowly.

Let me know which approach you would prefer, and I will help you as needed.

what is the small additional fee?

I don't set fees - or at least, cannot offer a fee value myself at first. The usual is, I think, about $39 added to the main fee. But I'm not really sure - I don't normally set fees and prices.

Let me know if I may instruct you by this means, without additional fees.