Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a wireless Canon 3620 printer. All of a sudden it…

Customer Question
I have a wireless...

I have a wireless Canon 3620 printer. All of a sudden it quit printing. It will advance the paper but letters don't print. It copies just fine.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Just bought it about 1 year ago. Its an MG3620. Don't know if serial number helps KKVC92691

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac computer OS Sierra Air Version10.12

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A few weeks. Said the ink was running low. Changed the ink cartridges. Had trouble. Used the ink that was recommended.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/19/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If it copies OK, the ink isn't the problem, for sure.

Then, if it feeds sheets of paper through but prints nothing on them, when sent a print job, I suspect it needs either a Reset of the Printing System, or more likely, a total

Uninstall - Restart computer - Re-Install, of the printer drivers for your MAC OS X version and for this specific model of computer.

Would you like instructions to try for these procedures? if so, please Reply To Expert briefly letting me know, and I will help you further.

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will help you further to a solution.)