Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just bought a cannon pixma mx920 printer and want to

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a cannon pixma mx920 printer and want to install it to my hp envy x360 laptop what do I do to install to my wireless laptop

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I just bought the laptop about 3 weeks ago and I think the model is the envy x360

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is hp pc and running windows 10, and i am also computer iliterate

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I'm not sure what you mean? I just bought the printer today and the laptop does not have a disc drive

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how to install the printer to my lapto

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 9 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
To install to your wireless laptop, you would need to follow procedures properly.

Is your MX920 printer New, or Used/Old ?

If you wish I can try remotely connecting to your computer - with your approval only - and see to getting a way worked out through this problem, for a small additional fee.

If you would rather not, then I can also instruct you toward a solution, somewhat more slowly.

Let me know which approach you would prefer, and I will help you as needed.