Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot connect to why printer via wi-fi I cannot connect…

Customer Question
I cannot connect to...

I cannot connect to why printer via wi-fi I cannot connect to my printer via wifi. Works from one computer, but not another on the same network

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is the Epson Work Force 3640 WF Bought about a year and a half ago

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

My desktop is a Mac and works fine with the printer. My Notebook is also a Mac - using Mac OS Hi Sierra. My wife is using a PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The desktop is using OS El Capital El Capitan

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

We don't print often so I would guess a couple of months at least

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/19/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Which operating system is it running on the computer that can't connect to the printer?

I Have Mac OS High Sierra
No thanks