Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to add my samsong printer and it will not take…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to add my samsong printer and it will not take it

Technician's Assistant: Has your Samsung done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Not with my other computer I just put in a hp and it is not on the list of my printers

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A tornado took out my tv my monitor my router my surround my telephone etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just a lot of other problems I had to replace everything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/19/2017
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 8 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Is printer plugged into computer with a usb cable?

I have a usb port it is connected to I put it in the computer and it will work but I cant put the thing in the list of my other printers so I have not gotten anything to print with it

Looks like payment failed

can we chat
can we chat on here?
I was wondering if my question is going to be answered I just sent you $39.00 pluss the 5.00

yes

go to start menu > search device manager > does printer show up here?