Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The print is not clear..skipping and blurry. Epson XP-330-XP…

Customer Question
The print is not...

The print is not clear..skipping and blurry

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Epson XP-330-XP -430/XP-434 model C462T

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Dell Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Came back from up north bought a new black cartridge then it started it is about one year old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just ran print head alignment says complete but didn't work

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/19/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Have you tried a print head cleaning?