Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Toner Not Installed for Black. but it is correct installed.

Customer Question
Toner Not Installed for...

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

OKI MC342dn 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 7 ultimate

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The Problem Begins today. in the past no problems

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I told all.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/19/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 8 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

At the Moment all works fine. I Clean all and now it Print.

Great to read this got solved.

It would be greatly appreciated to rate me after this conversation. The rating can be done in the top of this screen.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Kind regards,

Jeff