Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How to set up for wifi. Printer: mg2900. I can't find the…

Customer Question
How to set up...

How to set up for wifi

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your camera? How old is it?

Printer: mg2900

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can't find the info

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

Bill here. Have linked my printer tp wifi but my computer can't find it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/19/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please go to the link below, watch the video and follow the instructions to setup Wifi on your printer.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART165584&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1511115838471

If you have a printer USB cable, it is easy to follow the below video.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART163604

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>