Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot get rid of the Brothers fax option when I try to…

Customer Question
I cannot get rid...

I cannot get rid of the Brothers fax option when I try to print (I do not want to fax). The fax keypad icon appears, and I can't bypass it. Suggestions? I've never seen this before, so I'm stumped.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's about 6 years old. Model MFC-58900CN.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It's an HP with Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's never occurred before yesterday. Previously we offloaded pictures from the camera to the computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That it!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/19/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?