Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just bought my new Epson work force WF 2750 and for some…

Hello i just bought...

Hello i just bought my new Epson work force WF 2750 and for some reason its not letting me scan to my computer please give me instructions on how to fix this issue please and my name is ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The product number is ***** i just bought it today the model is epson workforce wf-2750

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc dell windows 10 desk top

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

All of the drivers are set up and my computer is reading that its an epson i tryed scanning something to my desk top and it wont let me the printer is saying there was a communication error so i dont no how to set the settings on the printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all thank you for helping me

11/19/2017
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Are you able to print successfully?

Is scanning only the problem right now?

it prints fine i was trying to scan something to my desk top and the printer wasn't scanning there came up with an error message i need you to walk me thru setting up the printer to scan to my computer being saved on the printer so I don't keep having the same problems every time I try to scan

Go to control panel > view devices and printers > do you see your printer listed there?

my printer is their and the drivers are all up to date
I need you to take control over my computer by remote and fix it for me so I'm not going to keep having the same problems every time I scan from the printer

For that, you need to accept the secure remote session request.

I see some issue with the payment.

okay no problem I'm waiting for the link to click on from your side

Please click this link: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=116c7bcc-2fbd-4a33-bb38-6c6f3c203dec

Then click "I Agree"
Then download and run the Elsinore Screen Connect.

Your problem is solved.

Thanks for using JustAnswer.

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer