Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's font is almost miniature. Epson 3620 4 yrs old. PC

Customer Question
It's font is almost...

It's font is almost miniature

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Epson 3620 4 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC windows 8 ?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Sorry but it just popped up. It was fine before

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/19/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What program are you printing from?

windows 10 or 8

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Can't you tell me what to do or what to try ?

If you are not interested in remote, then i can walk you through the troubleshooting steps.

• Open Control Panel
  • Open Devices and printers
  • Right Click the printer
  • Select Printer Properties
  • Click Change printer properties
  • Under Advanced tab click printing defaults
  • Try to print

Let me know if this solves the issue