Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just bought epson xp-240 cant setup to computer as it needs…

Customer Question
Just bought epson xp-240...

Just bought epson xp-240 cant setup to computer as it needs my p/word have no clue what it is how do i get around that

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Bought today

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We just purchased the printer an hour ago and im trying to install but ive downloaded to the set up but its requiring p/word and ive tried everyone ive ever had to no avail

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/19/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you mean the Wi-Fi password?