Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I have tried all every thing you have suggested on line, I

I have tried all every...
I have tried all every thing you have suggested on line , I just cant get my comp. to print off of the comp.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: An hp office jet 3830
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have had my Printer about a year there was no sofeware with it it will print off my laptop wireless but I wont it to print from my desk top
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Does your desktop computer have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or is it a Mac desktop computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
If you cannot get it to print do I get a refund ?
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
If you can`t get it to print do I get a refund ?

That's correct; we guarantee our service.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
my comp. is a Dell I am not sure how old But it is old '

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

Does your Dell computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I DONT KNOW IF WE ARE STILL CONNECTED, i AM SORRY ABOUT GETTING DISCONNECTED BUT MY INTERNET SERVICE WENT OUT AND IT HAS JUST COME BACK ON

On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/y8xfj7vn
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/y8xfj7vn
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
It dont come up as a link I can open

1. On your computer, click on the website below:

http://tinyurl.com/y8xfj7vn

2. Then do you see the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client, usually shown at the bottom of your computer's screen?

- If yes, can you open / run / install the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and check?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I did try to run it but nothing happened that I could tell
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
A box came up that said it was not a valid ( win32)

I'm sorry. Please click on the mew website below:

http://tinyurl.com/y8juhvp5

, then save / open / run / install the new file called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.ClientBootstrap.jnlp.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
This is not working for me . Can I please cancel this request and get a refund ?

Can we continue anytime you are available? Don't worry; we guarantee our service.

- Please click on the mew website below:

http://tinyurl.com/y8juhvp5

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
When I click on save it closes the screan

1. Now, press at the same time the two keys Windows logo and J on the computer's keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.

2. Then double-click on the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.ClientBootstrap.jnlp and open / run / install it.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
It says windows can not open this file

Sorry, please click on another website below:

https://download.teamviewer.com/qs/

, then open / run the item called TeamViewerQS

, then tell me the ID and Password ***** the TeamViewer window.

(Do not close the TeamViewer window.)

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
ID 456 788 206 password 5254

I'm sorry. You have already closed the TeamViewer window. Can you please re-open the TeamViewQS program, then let me know the ID and the new password ***** it?

1. Click on another website below:

https://download.teamviewer.com/qs/

2, then open / run the item called TeamViewerQS

3, then tell me the ID and Password ***** the TeamViewer window.

4. (Do not close the TeamViewer window.)

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Iam sorry it is just not working can we just cancel this ?

You did it correctly, but you were not supposed to close the TeamViewer window. Can we continue another time?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
456 788 206 5254

The password 5254 is wrong. Please look careful at the TeamViewer window, then tell me the correct Password ***** it. DO NOT close the TeamViewer window.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
3866

Please chat with me at the bottom right of your computer's screen, then click on Send button.

Thank you for the remote support session.

- Summary: Uninstalled / reinstalled the printer's driver, and restarted the computer.

- After the computer is backed on, please open a Word document, then click on File menu at the top left, then click on Print, then make sure your correct HP printer name is ***** ***** the top, then click on Print and check.

- If it still does not work, I think you may have to print with USB printer cable connection with this computer as this is a very old Windows XP computer. Please connect a USB printer cable from the printer to the old Windows XP computer, then wait a few minutes, then open Word document, then click on File menu at the top left, then click on Print, then make sure your correct HP printer name is ***** ***** the top (the printer's name with out the word "Network" in it), then click on Print and check.

- You can still print from the other computer via wireless connection.

Thank you for your patience.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I already have a usb cable connected printer to comp. It just wont print. But it will print wireless from my laptop
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Your tech was very good and polite but I still cannot print from my comp so I dont think I should have to pay for it

To confirm, you did the following:

1. Connect the USB printer cable from printer to computer.
  2. Open a document you want to print.
  3. In the document, click on the File menu at the top left, then click on option Print...
  4. Then near the top, click on the current printer's name, then select your HP printer name without the word (Network) in it.
  5. Then click on Print at the bottom.
  6. Then do you mean it still prints blank pages?
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
You have done it .I had given up and left the comp. when I got up I came to try it one more time . It will print. Thank you thank you

You're welcome. Great. Thank you very much for your patience.

Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician