Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can’t get the app to find my printer, I have a pi ma mx492…

Customer Question
Can’t get the app...

Can’t get the app to find my printer, I have a pi ma mx492 and trying to print from a iPhone6

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Canon pixma mx492 just bought it two months ago

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPhone 6 iOS 11.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

My son used the printer last week and it worked. I’m setting up my app for the first time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/18/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 8 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the printer connected to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name?
Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer? If yes, is the printer currently working with your computer fine?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,