Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to scan some documents using Windows Scan/Fax.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to scan some documents using Windows Scan/Fax. When I did this some time ago I had no problems. Now I get a message that the scanner (my Canon MG5220 ) is not detected. What to do?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Canon MG 5220

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing. I eventually went another route

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

I have another problem, downloading photos from my canon Powershot A620

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/18/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 9 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Are you able to print and copy like Xerox?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Window10
Can print and copy well
Wireless
No thanks. Let's end the session.
Thanks.
ITP
Please cancel all charges.

If you do not want additional service, please do not go for it. We can continue through this session.

Thank you.

Customer/p>