Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I cancel printer input from before. Canon mg 3620…

Customer Question
How do I cancel...

How do I cancel printer input from before

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Canon mg 3620 bought 1 year ago

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I am a snowbird and just arrived in Phoenix it was ok in Minnesota but now wants to print stuff that we printed last April

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to erase a printing thing that we did here last April

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/18/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If you sent a print job to the printer, and you wish to not do the print after all, and don't wish to waste paper, first, open the printer or take it offline or remove its paper from the paper tray.

Then, go on the computer to the printer's queue. Select the print job, Cancel it.

Now on a Windows PC, the printer's queue can be reached from

Control Panel

Devices and Printers (or 'View Devices and Printers')

and click once on the printer's icon there, then select "See What's Printing", to open the printer's queue window.

There you may select the print job, and Cancel it. It is removed from the print queue, and is not sent to the printer any further.

- Does this answer your question?

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page*. - A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

(** http://www.justanswer.com/printers/ata7q-cancel-printer-input-before-canon-mg-3620.html )

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will help you further to a solution.)