Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

WE HAVE the Epson Artison 730 and has been working

Customer Question
WE HAVE the...

WE HAVE the Epson Artison 730 and has been working wonderfully, BUT, now it's saying "printer error" and can't figure out why. There is no paper jam and ink is fine.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of the printer?

Epson Artison 730

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

2 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/18/2017
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.