Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epson XP200. The print heads are damaged and not…

Customer Question
I have an Epson...

I have an Epson XP200. The print heads are damaged and not repairable. I want to purchase a new Epson printer BUT want to use my 200XL cartridges. Is there a model that will allow me to do that?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2-3 years old and the disk says XP-400. Says XP 400 on face of printer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Hp pavilion laptop and windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This is not a tech issue. The heads are damaged from a paper jam and are not repairable

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/18/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Here are the compatible printers:

Expression Home XP-200, Expression Home XP-300, Expression Home XP-310, Expression Home XP-400, Expression Home XP-410, WorkForce WF-2530, WorkForce WF-2540

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!