Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer will not get out of Fax mode. How do I get it…

Customer Question
My printer will not...

My printer will not get out of Fax mode. How do I get it back to print only.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

It is HP

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No and it was printing last week. Just wondering if I pushed a wrong button by mistake.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/18/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 9 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

While printing, make sure that you are selecting the the right printer name. It is the name without fax in it. If the issue persists, let me access your computer remotely, so that I can assist you better.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!