Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HP Envy 4520 cannot read anything it is very very light

Customer Question
HP Envy 4520 cannot...

HP Envy 4520 cannot read anything it is very very light almost invisible; I did put in both color and black ink but it didn't help

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Less than one year

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was fine, changed ink and nothing anymore

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
The printer is still under HP warranty bought 1/19/17
11/18/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

You came up on the HP sight that’s how I got started! While waiting I took chance that maybe the ink was no good and changed both — didn’t help so who do I contact