Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have the HP Envy Photo 7855 and since I opened the package…

Customer Question
Good morning. I have...

Good morning. I have the HP Envy Photo 7855 and since I opened the package and set the printer up yesterday, the printer prints and scans just fine for about 5 minutes but after that all the lights start blinking, the screen on the printer is gray with 4 power symbols across it, and my computer says that the printer is offline. I have tried calling tech support and they had me reset the printer which I had already done on several time but they were unable to solve the problem as well. Please help. I bought this printer for work because I needed something efficient and reliable as I am the head biller at my company and process many claims per day. Please, Please help me. I just ordered this thing last Friday and have not gotten any use out of it since receiving it on Friday. Thank so much.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I'm not sure. But I believe it is fairly new. No more than maybe a year old. I have the HP Envy Photo 7855.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC with a Windows 10 Operating system. The computer is also HP.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since I took the printer out of the box and set it up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I believe that is all for now. Thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
11/19/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 8 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 7 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff