Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I scan a document to my macbook pro, but cant seem to get it…

Customer Question
I scan a document...

I scan a document to my macbook pro, but cant seem to get it to documents, or any place . i do see the scan on the screen, but when a hit scan it states that it already is scanned.

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

HP HP laser jet pro 200, and i have scanned often in past

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MacBook Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

First time...usually it previews, and then allows me to scan.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/18/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try scanning using ImageCapture application by following the instructions in the link below.

https://www.switchingtomac.com/tutorials/how-to-scan-in-os-x-using-image-capture/

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!