Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Error code OxF1. Epson WF 3640. PC Windows 10. In process of…

Customer Question
Error code OxF1 Technician's...

Error code OxF1

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

Epson WF 3640

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

In process of printing 69 page document and printer stopped. Turned of printer and restarted. Error code came up again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Need to get printer operational

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/18/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?