Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Paper jam. Not enough paper exposed to grab onto even with…

Customer Question
Paper jam . Not...

Paper jam . Not enough paper exposed to grab onto even with tweezers.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Sending my husband to check. Canon,MG6620,Pixma, Fine, 4-5 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac, Version El Capitan

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

1 day. I was printing several copes of the same document.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/18/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Where do you see the paper jammed?

In the paper output slot or transport unit or under the printhead.

Can hardly see it from under the roller .It is in the output slot.

I will give you a manual which will help you to remove the jammed paper.

Please click this link to access the manual: Paper Jam Manual

Don't believe it can be fixed remotely. Please cancel my request and subscription to your service.
Thank you.

That is an automated premium request service. Its generated by the site and not by me. Please ignore it.

Please try the instructions in the manual as of the first step, if it doesn't work we will go for the next solution