Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

When I turn it on the little yellow triangle sign flashes.

Customer Question
When I turn it on...
When I turn it on the little yellow triangle sign flashes
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Does MG2560 mean anything. It's about a year old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: It's a PC. Google chrome
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I printed out a 32 page user manual for a second hand electric wheelchair. It was fine then
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Also i know the black ink is getting low but when I open the front I can't see where to put the replacement
Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Printers
11/18/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 26 days ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

As of the first step, please unplug your printer from power for 5 minutes then replace everything back.

Tell me how it goes!

John, Computer Science Engineer