Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How can I make my canon pro9000 II printer print on direct…

Customer Question
How can I make...

How can I make my canon pro9000 mark II printer print on direct dvd

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

My old printer I instal the program for it. But the printer now not working anymore. I both a other pro 9000 mark II but I forget how to make it work for the cd or dvd

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

No Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just sed my old printer is dead. This new one I have to inable to print on cd

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how to make it work for printing direct on cd

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/18/2017
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to print to the directly to the DVD label. In this case you can download the supporting software for the printer. This file is a handy application program that allows you to create and print your own album, calendar, stickers, and CD-ROM labels* using the images you recorded with your digital camera. And furthermore, you can easily print borderless photos and so on. *: Only for the models supporting CD-ROM printing. You can the download link below here: http://http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/9/0200004929/01/eppx-win-4_7_0-en.exe

Download / Installation Procedures

1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.

2. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you

I'm asking the set up for direct disk printing with a tray-e but I need todowload a program and make my printer inable to print direct to cd