Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to print from my iPad. Error message" cannot

Customer Question
Trying to print from...

Trying to print from my iPad. Error message" cannot communicate with printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Selphy CP910. About 2 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Can print from iPhone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Truthfullly, never have been able to print from IPad. I took it out to give it a try again. Thrilled that i got Pix from phone, but want some from iPad.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I'm sure itt is just something that I am not doing right

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/18/2017
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Ok
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

It sounds like you are unable take print from your printer. In this case we can try to reconnect the printer to the iPhone. In order to reconnect the printer to the iPhone, Please follow the instruction on the given weblink: https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART151168

After reconnecting the iPhone and printer, check if everything is working fine. If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you