Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Brother control centre 4 wont allow the Print icon to send

Customer Question
the scanned image to the...
Brother control centre 4 wont allow the Print icon to send the scanned image to the printer. I am forced to save the image to the PC and then print from the saved image. I get an error message if I use the Print icon. Says it has a problem and to reboot the PC. That doesn't change anything.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: About 9 months. Its a Brother MFC-9335CDW
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC - All in one Lenovo
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Been an issue as long as I can remember. We can print from the control panel on the printer, but not from the PC Control centre
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: All other printer functions work fine. The PC is controlling scanning and normal prints from applications fine.
Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: Printers
11/18/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 29 days ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you trying to copy like Xerox?

Why are you trying to scan the image first and the printing, instead of copying it directly without using the computer?

Thank you

Customer/p>
John, Computer Science Engineer