Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Trying to print Labels. Actually it is just a trial run on

Customer Question
regular paper. I am getting...
Trying to print Labels. Actually it is just a trial run on regular paper. I am getting messagee about removing yhr cd/dvd try. I have never used ththat tray and don't thing I will every want to use iy. Is the Word program sending some strange message to the printer???
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Epsom XP-830
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Windows 10 PC printer is only about 1-2 years old
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just today when I tried to print some labels, which reminds me that this is the first time I have tried to print labels on this machine. So it is less that a year old. I only print labels once a year at christmas time. last year was a different printer.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can't think of any thing. I am shutting down the printer so I can start fresh
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Printers
11/17/2017
Technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 28 days ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today?

Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way possible. Thanks!

John, Computer Science Engineer