Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP 7640 envy. Purchased new cartridges, tri colour…

Customer Question
I have an HP...

I have an HP 7640 envy. Purchased new cartridges, tri colour is fine keeps saying black is empty. Returned one set of cartridges, another new set is the same

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

HP Envy 7640 And it is 3 year old. Do you need the serial number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

3 hours, have tried turned off power, new HP cartridges, tri color is fine, black says failure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No connect please

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/17/2017
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

John, Computer Science Engineer