Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need clean nozzles for XP330. XP330 model #C462U need to…

Customer Question
Need clean nozzles for...

Need clean nozzles for XP330.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

XP330 model #C462U need to clan the nozzles.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Wi Fi

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just started

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/17/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 9 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try the instructions in the link below.

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd4/cpd43288/source/printers/source/ink_functions/tasks/xp330/cleaning_head_lcd_xp330.html

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!