Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cantget in on line and when I turn it on I get an E6

Customer Question
I cantget in on...

I cantget in on line and when I turn it on I get an E6 message

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

That will take a minute foor me to find. Is there a data plate with this info?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc and windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I sent my computer to dell for waranty work and it hasn't worked since

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a data plate I can get the info from?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/18/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

What is the make of your printer?

Canon, Epson etc.

Brother

Thanks for the information.

What is the age of your printer?

Please tell me the model number of your printer as well. You can find the model number on the back of your printer on a white sticker/label.