Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't print. I get a message that says" error mode. XP…

Customer Question
I can't print....

I can't print. I get a message that says " error mode.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

XP 600

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Can can't print get error code message

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has only been an issue now. I moved location of computer yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want it to work.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/17/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 9 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the exact error message you are getting?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.

Customer/p>