Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We are having trouble with our printer getting jammed and…

Customer Question
We are having trouble...

We are having trouble with our printer getting jammed and asking to change drum repeatedly

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's MFC-L585ODW and it says December 2015

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

For about a month now and we can't find anyone in our area to service it. This is Dr. ***** *****' office, 2308 East Main Street, Suite F, New Iberia, LA 70560

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that we cannot work like this. It's jamming on every other copy we try to make

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/18/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please call me ASAP(###) ###-#### Yes it's still jamming and I have a local technician coming to our clinic this am who charges $95 an hour

Unfortunately, a jamming issue will require a local technician to take a look to see where the jamming is happening.