Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a hp 8615 officejet pro i unplug unit from the wall…

Customer Question
I have a hp...

I have a hp 8615 officejet pro i unplug unit from the wall to reset unit plug unit back to the wall after a few minuter printer has not power up since.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Hp office jet 8615 office pro printer.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Used for copying without a computer.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Two days ago.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/18/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I still has not gotten an answer.

Do you mean the printer will not power on at all?