Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

You are kidding me, just had the worst experience in my

Customer Question
You are kidding me...

You are kidding me, just had the worst experience in my life.... 1 just shelled out 400 Canadian for es-300 unit and am trying to get software download am being asked by a person that has trouble speaking english to give them money before they will assist.????????? why cant i get my software that i payed for ,or do i have to contact my lawyer and start an action .I just want the download that i

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Es300w

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just bought unit ,i just want my software and don't pass me off to a technition who wants me to pay money

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't connect me please ,i am not paying a tech

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/17/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.