Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printing error Power turned off but this does not correct…

Customer Question
Printing error Power turned...

Printing error Power turned off but this does not correct the problem

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Pixma MG 5320. About 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac. OSXE1 10.11.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Occurred once only recently. I must have done something wrong since this never happened before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The printer has functioned well since purchase. I would want to correct the error and be able to proceed

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/17/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please